HRDF PENJANA INITIATIVE
SKILLZUP ACADEMY is conducting training courses that are fully funded by HRDF under the Penjana HRDF initiative to create high-skilled talent in a Post-COVID 19, Digital world. Approved and qualified candidates will receive training from 40-60-hour part-time courses. You get to learn for free.
- by 17 July 2020
What is this?
Penjana HRDF is part of the Malaysian Government’s short-to-medium plan to help the economy recover. SKILLZUP ACADEMY is a vital part of this, supporting the Gerak Insan Gemilang (GIG), B40 Development, and Industrial Revolution 4.0 (IReV4.0) schemes by being a training provider.
Who is eligible?
Learn more about the schemes and the courses available in the tabs below.
We are offering these courses
- Certified Industry 4.0 Fundamentals and Application: Concepts and Advanced Technology Pillars (Certified and Endorsed by MPC)
- Cybersecurity for Business Professional
- Cloud Computing
- Certified Internet of Things Professional, certified by Big Data Center, UTM
- Professional Certificate of Data Science, certified by Big Data Center, UTM
- Professional Certificate of Data Analytics, certified by Big Data Center, UTM
- Autonomous Robotics by Move Robotics
- Augmented Reality 1, by UPM
- Augmented Reality 2, by UPM
- Additive Manufacturing
- Design Thinking for SME
- Project Management Fundamental
- Project Management Fundamental and Coaching
- Blockchain 1
- Blockchain 2
- Blockchain 3