Industry 4.0, or the 4th Industrial revolution, has the potential to transform Malaysia’s manufacturing scene, especially SMEs by reducing the reliance on manual labour, increasing yield and keeping exports competitive. If you have ever considered embarking on your own Industry 4.0 journey but found yourself unsure of where to start, this event is for you.
The main objectives of the Seminar are as follows:
- To understand Government’s Vision and Mission on Industry 4.0;
- To create and build awareness on the concept of Industry 4.0;
- To encourage Malaysian manufacturers, especially SMIs, to adopt new technologies;
- To help manufacturers, especially SMIs to move towards Industry 4.0; and
- Provide a platform for manufacturers to network and learn from each other.